January 15, 2008

I Can Appreciate

Ok, so I'm on a video kick. It's not all bad. School just started. I see cool things, and I want you to, as well. I just spent ten (10) amazing minutes watching videos Trevor asked me to watch. So why can't you just spend five (5) watching some really neat time-lapsed collaborative art? It'll be fun, I promise.

I titled this entry, "I Can Appreciate" because I will never be able to have the vision you are about to witness. "Oh, Sam. Don't get down on yourself," you say. I'm not being pessimistic. I just know my limitations. On Sunday, Andrew and I were packing up his car for a gig he was playing. I starting putting the speakers and the sub in the back, when Andrew stopped me.

"No, not that way," he said. "Like this." In minutes, it was fit together like level 35 of Tetris. I have no spatial awareness. I can understand that. But, boy do I love it when other people see a bedroom and turn it into a living canvas. Trust me, it'll be fun...




Cheers,
Sam
"I seriously object to seeing on the screen what belongs in the bedroom."
Samuel Goldwyn

No comments: