March 27, 2008

New Toys, Same Blog

I am doing a little virtual "soul searching" and I'm trying to focus the vision of the blog a little bit.

Over the next few days everything over there --> will start to look a little different. Right now there is a few options for getting the blog sent right to your feed reader of choice, and the option to make it a "favorite" on Technorati.

Just for fun, anybody out there getting this through a feed reader, or do you most of you just stop by all willy-nilly?

EDIT (3/28) - The side bar has been updated! After doing some serious consideration, I decided to focus on two main areas - The Nonprofit Industry, and Downtown Phoenix. Let me know what you think works, and what doesn't work. Thanks!

Cheers,
Sam
"There is an eternal landscape, a geography of the soul. We search for its outlines all our lives."
Josephine Hart

3 comments:

Candi said...

As of right now I just stop by but I will be switching to a reader! :) thanks to you!

Rail Life said...

We do keep you in a feed reader. Both of your main topics are well written. Glad to be following along!

Kevo said...

reader