May 16, 2008

Almost Official

I say almost, because it's not really official. Like, we don't have any of the paperwork turned in, and no board of directors. But hey, we have a video! It's the twenty-first (21st) century. And that's as good as official...

I'm pleased announce the formation of Phoenix Copper Bikes. Thanks to Matt (director) and Andrew (actor) for making this happen. Send an email to samuelisaacrichard [at] gmail [dot] com to be put on the PCB mailing list. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Sam
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving."
Albert Einstein



2 comments:

Nick Bastian said...

Glad to see that everything is moving along and that you are "almost official!" I need to show you guys some of the cool bike path "stuff" Tempe is implementing (or at least talking about) near light rail. I think you will like it!

Aaron Stiner, DRB said...

I have an old, old schwinn cruiser that needs some fixin' and am just a poor nonprofit worker, can you organization help me?

Otherwise I am stuck riding my single speed steel frame or my full suspension.

Help!