May 30, 2008

Don't Worry, It's Not Beautiful Anyway

8:35AM Landed in glorious San Fransisco, CA. It's beautiful weather here. Mostly cloudy and 55 degrees. I'm not that good at math, but I'm pretty sure that's almost half the high temperture in Phoenix today... Just saying. But don't worry, fate had its way with me. I left the camera I was so anxious to bring on my desk. It's being overnighted here, and I'll be back behind the shutter no time.


Now, off to grab a bike from Jonny over at Zero Per Gallon. I'll be mobile this weekend. And I might just have some pictures to prove it...

Cheers,
Sam
"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera."

1 comment:

Aaron Stiner, DRB said...

Hey - I just had an idea! Why don't we organize some sort of bike ride tour around central phoenix? You know, pick three or four cool spots, restaurants, gardens, galleries, whatever, and ride to and fro! Make it like some sort of monthly regular occasion. It can be "sponsored" by your new nonprofit.