June 3, 2008

Another One On The Blogroll...


4:00PM Sitting in the conference room here, waiting for the Lobby Day prepartion event. After this, every "official" conference event is over. Later tonight, there is a reception at the Center for Lobbying in the Public Interest, and tomorrow we get to meet with our local Congresspeople.


I have a few things I'd like to share from our morning and lunch sessions, but this is about ready to start, so it'll have to come later. For now, I'll just introduce you all to a new friend. I met Rosetta Thurman today, and found out that we are fellow bloggers (pictured above). I like this camera thing. After I bounce back from all the money I've spent away from home, I think it might a pretty responsible purchase. The one I'm using I stole from my sister. But she got to use my car in return. Pretty good deal, if I say so myself.


See you soon!


Cheers,
Sam
"We are One Voice."
The Nonprofit Community

No comments: