June 2, 2008

It Begins In DC

7:30AM - The computer that I'm working on says that it's 4:30AM, and it's a little scary. Completely riding on adrenaline. This week is going to be fun. I feel like I miss San Fransisco already. That city might have to be my home some day. But for now, I'm in the Capitol City.


Shower, suit, then breakfast. See you soon! But first, a little wrap-up from the weekend.





Ginsberg, Kerouac, and Burroughs all hung out here.




This is where they all hung out. I sat in the same chairs as Alan and Jack. Crazy.



This is the bike that I borrowed from Jonny. Go buy shirt or something.

This is my home for the next couple of days. Stay tuned.

Cheers,

Sam

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked."

Alan Ginsberg

1 comment:

Aaron Stiner, DRB said...

I LOVE san fran! One of my favorites. In fact, my list of future homes goes something like, 1) San Fran 2) Portland 3) MSP 4) Seattle 5)Chicago.