July 8, 2008

The New World

Tonight is momentous. And the crazy part is that it wouldn't have been momentous if this happened ten (10) years ago. Tonight, I get to meet Nole in real life. This is huge because we've known each other for almost a year. I feel a part of his life, and I'm sure he feels a part of mine. How is this possible? It's our New World...

Last year, we played in the same fantasy football league and got connected to each other's blogs. Over the last few months we have had a handful of phone conversations, but tonight we become real friends.

This has happened before. Ron, Adam, and Kelli I all knew first through the blogosphere, but now I get to warmly label them "real friends." Tonight is pretty much guaranteed to be epic. Just saying.

Cheers,
Sam
"Sam! We're phone friends now!"
Nole (during our first phone call)

3 comments:

adammackwright said...

Haha...tonight should be fun. See you then.

African Kelli said...

Oooh, I am bummed I missed this.

Lewis Cash said...

This night was full of greatness. It did not disappoint.