August 21, 2008

New Digs, Shame Shovel

Life is exciting.

My new home, Taylor Place, is full of people. The energy is great, and the food surprisingly delicious.



School is just around the corner, and I can't be more excited. All of my general classes are out of the way, and I can start digging my teeth into what I'm really here for: Nonprofit Leadership & Management. Class lineup as follows:

Professional Development Seminar (American Humanics Workshop)

Inclusive Community Development

Sustainable Communities

Fundraising

Marketing For Nonprofit Organizations

So, I'm pretty stoked. I'm off to a take a tour of all the restaurants in Copper Square to show the Freshman that Downtown Phoenix is a decent place to be. Maybe Adam should join us, the Good News of Downtown needs to be shared with him...

If you're reading this in a reader, come check out the site. I did a little work to the sidebar, new buttons courtesy of Joe Rib. And that's pretty much all I got for now. Looking forward to being behind the keyboard a little bit more now that I'm all settled in the new digs. So until next time I remain,

Anxious To Hear Who Will Be VP,
Sam
"I dislike feeling at home when I'm abroad."
George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

awesome! So glad you are happy. And leading, of course.

adammackwright said...

I was wondering when someone was going to respond to that... I was trying to get a rise out of you guys and i got nothing. I hope that doesn't signify the sissification of our Fantasy Football message board...

I don't hate downtown, in fact, i have fun every time i go down there. I just love giving you guys shit.