August 4, 2008

Upcoming Schedule Or: Why You Should Get Excited About This Blog Again

In constant pursuit of betterment, I'm looking into a few new tools to make this blog a little big more fun. One of the first things I'm going to do is realign my focus. I've done this before, but this time is a little different. Over the last few weeks and months, my interests have evolved (not flip-flopped). Social Media has emerged as a topic I am really interested in following, but more specifically how it relates to the Nonprofit Sector. Also, I haven't done a very good job at keeping you up to date on what's happening in the Sector, and trust me, there's a lot...

The sidebar needs some heavy work, and I'm also going to look into broadcasting the blog (and the website) in different, and hopefully more efficient ways. So, the next few days might be light on the posting, but it'll ramp up again soon. Promise.

Cheers,
Sam
"A good retreat is better than a bad stand."
Irish Proverb

3 comments:

Brandon K. Baker said...

I think what I love most is the refocus post falls under "miscellaneous."

Justin said...

Looking forward to following the blog and seeing the changes you make. I'll be coming back to check it out.

African Kelli said...

Selfishly, I have to say I am looking forward to what you post about social marketing and the nonprofit sector. I have so much to learn!