October 8, 2008

Donors Choose!

A few days ago, I talked a little about the DonorsChoose Blogger Challenge. Well, I wanted to remind you that it's still going strong. So far we have raised $70 for the No Fear Shakespeare project here in the Phoenix area. But we need to raise $140 more to get those books to the 33 students eagerly awaiting the opportunity to take a big bite out of Billy's delicious poetry.

I did the math, and if only 14 of you give $10 we can completely fund this project. According to FeedBurner, there are at least 45 of you that read this blog on a daily basis. Sounds pretty easy to me. Click this link or take a look at the widget over in the sidebar. Either way, you are making a lasting impact on the lives of students. But don't take my word for it:



Cheers,
Sam
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars /But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Cassius

1 comment:

Aaron Stiner, DRB said...

I am giving my $10 right now!