November 11, 2008

Moonwalking Bears & 21 Changes

A few months ago, I posted a video from some folks across the pond at Transport for London called, "Do The Test." The video cleverly displayed that it is very easy to get distracted while driving, and completely miss bicyclists on the road. Last week, I stumbled across the fantastic sequel (thanks, Osocio). Enjoy:



Both videos were produced by WCRS, a London-based firm that also boasts BMW, Mini, and Ferror Rocher as clients. Below is the original "Awareness Test." Now, go forth and start seeing bicycles!



Cheers,
Sam
"When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race."
H.G. Wells

1 comment:

Candi said...

I failed! The moon walking bear got me! Although in the first video I noticed a couple of changes but not all. love it