January 3, 2009

Storytelling In Indianapolis

This morning I'm hopping on a plane headed for Indianapolis, Indiana. For the next few days a few hundred of my closest friends and I will be exploring the future of the Nonprofit Sector. Every year, all 70 campuses with American Humanics programs converge on one spot. This year, the conference is titled, "The Power Of Stories: Passion From The Inside Out" and lasts until Wednesday.

Robert Egger from the DC Central Kitchen will be speaking there, as will plenty of others who have solving international and domestic hunger at the core of their passion - sort of the sub-theme. I'm looking forward to sharing pictures, stories, and plenty of ideas with you as the conference progresses. That is, if I can survive a high of 21 degrees...

Cheers,
Sam
"Conversation about the weather is the last resort of the unimaginative."
Oscar Wilde



1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes. Stories ARE powerful. Would love to hear about your experience.