May 13, 2009

I Am (Maybe) ASU MPA

Today, I take my last final exam for the Spring 2009 semester - which means I only have one full semester (plus a summer) left of classes before I get to own a little piece of paper that certifies me smart.

After that, there are plenty of possibilities - but chief among them are sticking around the Land of Maroon & Gold to pursue a Masters of Public Administration.



Who knows? Maybe in a few years, I'll get to put some nifty letters after my name: Samuel Richard, MPA.

Cheers,
Sam
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B. A., M. D., or Ph. D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J. O. B."
Fats Domino

1 comment:

adammackwright said...

In case you haven't seen this yet: http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=227327&title=arizona-state-snubs-obama